Be Balanced is committed to complying with the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988. Looking after the personal information you share with us is very important, and we want you ensure you that all your personal data is kept safely and securely and to understand how we use it to offer you a better and more personalised experience.This data will not be made available to third parties without your consent e.g. referral to doctor.
When does Be Balanced collect your personal data?
- When you create an account with Be Balanced on this website
- When you purchase a service or apply for concession price which requires proof of age, healthcare, pension, student or disabled card
- When you book a service or ask to be added to a waiting list
- When you visit Be Balanced to attend a yoga class or body treatment
- When you use a gift card
- When you engage with Be Balanced on social media
- When you contact Be Balanced with any queries, complaints, send us your or complete an application/ health form for one of our workshops or body treatments
- When you enter competitions
- When you choose to complete any feedback requests
- When you consent to give a third party permission to share information e.g. remedial massage in times referral you to doctor for further investigation or another practitioner
What data do we collect and how do we use it?
- Be Balanced collect the following personal information obviously with your consent
- Name, date of birth, email, telephone number, for your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password
- If you purchase one of our services or make a booking: your purchased / booked services, receipts
- Be Balanced use MailChimp to send communications and store your email for all enrolment or promotional. Your data is stored safely and securely and will not be shared with any third party directly from MailChimp. You can unsubscribe of these emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email
- Details of your interactions with Be Balanced e.g. notes on conversations with you on any complaints or comments you make
- Health forms - information regarding health/injuries, treatments plan, outcome of treatment plan
- Emergency contact
- Zoom – We use Zoom for all our online and live streamed classes, workshops. We will send you a link though MailChimp for your required booking, which will only be shared with yourself. You will be required to have your own personal Zoom account to attend. Zoom is responsible for your personal information